For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
39/6 Nguyen Trai street,
Ben Thanh Ward, District 1,
Ho Chi Minh City, 700000, Vietnam
2. HOW TO ORDER ONLINE
1. Use the navigation links to help you find what you are looking for. More specific categories are found within these categories, which you can access by hovering and selecting from the dropdown menu. Alternatively you can enter in a specific search term in the search bar located in the top right hand corner of the website.
2. Once you have found an item you wish to purchase, click the ‘BUY’ button. By doing so you will next be sent to ‘Your Cart’ page where you can amend the quantity, and update your shopping bag before clicking ‘PROCEED TO SECURE CHECKOUT’.
3. You will next be redirected to our simple and secure 1 page checkout. If you are a returning customer please click the link on the top left of the page. If you are not a returning customer or do not wish to register your details with us, enter your delivery and payment details before reviewing the items in your order. Payments can be taken via Visa Debit, Visa Credit, MasterCard and PayPal. If you have any problems at any stage please email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If you wish to amend any of your order details click ‘Return To Bag’ or click the ‘back’ button in your browser to be taken back to ‘Your Cart’ page.
5. Click on ‘Place order now’ to complete your order. If required by your bank, you will be taken to a verification page where you will be asked to enter your secure password. Please do not refresh this page, as it can result in payment being taken more than once.
6. Your payment at order confirmation is subject to security checks and therefore is not confirmation of your order being completed. We will email you to confirm your order and dispatch of the item(s). Please see www.paypal.com for information on PayPal payments.
7. Please note that items may sell out during the shopping session, stock availability will be updated once you reach the checkout.
8. If you would prefer to purchase an item in person, please visit one of our HoChiMinh Shop, details of which can be found in the Contact.
We offer delivery to a wide range of local & international destinations. A complimentary gift wrapping service will be included with your purchase, except during sale periods.
During the Sale period your order will take a little longer to dispatch. Please be patient with us.
Please note that customers outside of Vietnam will be liable for any import duty or other taxes, fees and charges that are applied by customs or other authorities in the country of receipt. If you are unsure about whether these duties, taxes and charges might apply to your order, you should contact your local tax or customs authorities. Any items that are refused by customs for any reasons will be returned to us and a refund of your order processed.
International delivery times vary depending on destination.
4. PRIVACY & SECURITY
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet. If SSL is enabled then you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
You will also notice that when you look at the location (URL) field at the top of the browser you will see it begins with 'https:' instead of the normal 'http:'. This means that you are in secure mode.
We understand that your privacy is important and we will treat any personal information you provide us as confidential and this will only be used and recorded in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. We will treat as confidential all of the personal information you give to us when you register with us using the facility on this website. This includes your name, address, email address, telephone contact number(s), gender, date of birth and banking details.
Please note that by viewing, accessing and/or using this website, you agree to the privacy statement set out below. Please read this privacy statement carefully.
If you do not agree, or are not comfortable, with any aspect of this privacy statement, please discontinue use of this website or contact Hem Concept using the contact details given.
This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with the collection and dissemination of information collected through this website. We may update our policies from time to time by posting a new version on our website, please check regularly to be aware of any updates.
We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such.
5. SECURE PAYMENT INFORMATION
We accept payment via Paypal.
Payment will be taken at order confirmation, subject to security checks, and therefore is not confirmation of your order being completed. We will email you to confirm your order and again to confirm dispatch of the item(s). Once the order has been dispatched you will receive an email from our designated courier company with the tracking details.
You can choose to pay with PayPal. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to 'Log In' and review the amount shown before clicking 'Pay Now'. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to www.yors.vn
All transactions on the YORS website are processed using Paypal, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
To give you even more confidence in shopping online with www.yors.vn we have introduced SecureCodeTM Technology. This service protects your existing card account from unauthorised use when you shop with us.
To use this service, you must first register with the bank or other organisation that issued your card. Once you have registered and created your own private password with your card issuer, you will be automatically prompted at checkout to provide this password each time you make a purchase. This means that even if someone knows your debit card number, they will be unable to complete a purchase without your private password.
Please note: Your SecureCode password is not YORS account password. YORS does not have access to your Secure Code password. We would recommend that you do not use the same password for both. A common reason for orders being declined is due to the billing address details being entered incorrectly. Please ensure that in the 'billing address' section, the address to which your bank statements are sent is entered. For full details of why the payment was declined, please contact your card issuer.